Resistance Load banks are devices which contain resistive, inductive and/or capacitive loads, apply the load to an electrical power source and dissipate the power of the electrical source. Unlike the on-site loads which are randomly variable in terms of many electrical parameters, load banks provide predetermined and controllable load which serves the power source, using it's energy output to test, support or protect the power source. Portable and stationary resistive load banks incorporate as low as 1 kW load step increments for testing small to large generating sets. The fine control resolution ensures accurate load control and power factor targeting adjustments. Load banks are suitable for both workshop and on-site testing and the units are suitable for trailer mounting.
1.AC or DC;3 phase or single phase
2.Fixed or variable/Adjustable type.
3.Fans cooling or water cooled.
4.Induction or non-induction.
5.Power Rating scope:1KW-10MW
8.Resistance Value Scope:0.1Ω-10KΩ
Load bank applications:
1. Generator testing
2. Ship Testing
3. Power Plants
4. Telecommunication Sites
6. Military Establishments
7. Data Centers
8. Battery Systems
9. UPS Systems
1. Local control via control button or touch panel
2. Remote control via PC Software
3. Wireless remote control via an ergonomic hand-held remote control
4. Automatic control via DSP controller
Please provide technical information for quotation
1. Applied voltage and frequency
2. Mobile or stable
3. Load step resolution
4. Indoor or outdoor service
5. Capacity (kW)
6. Blower and control voltage
7. Internal and/or external control power
8. Meters (Voltmeter, Ammeter, kW meter, kVA meter, cosF, frequency meter)
9. Optional computer interface RS 232 / RS 485 (wireless computer interface on demand)
10. Automatic controller
11. Wireless remote control
12. Protection degree
Contact: Tom Tan
Email: [email protected]
Add: 4-5F, Building 8, Jingxuan Industry Park, Huangbeiling, Longhua Street, Bao'an District, Shenzhen Guangdong 518109, China.