DC Ammeter SHUNTS
A range of direct current shunts which provides an accurate millivolt signal, exactly proportional to the system current. They can be used to drive ammeter indicators, overload protection and control devices. These shunts enable the measurement of D.C. current in ranges from 10A to 10000A with various output options available.
1. Accuracy class 0.5
2. Temperature Coefficient 0.1%/10°K
3. Overload withstand 1.2 rated current
4. 5 second withstand 10A - 250A = 10 x rated current
5. 250A - 2000A = 5 x rated current
6. 2000A - 10000A = 2 x rated current
7. Operating temperature -25°C to +55°C
8. Rating 10A up to 10000A
9. Outputs 50mV, 60mV, 75mV, 100mV, 150mV
Please download specification of DC Shunt for more information.
Contact: Tom Tan
Email: [email protected]
Add: 4-5F, Building 8, Jingxuan Industry Park, Huangbeiling, Longhua Street, Bao'an District, Shenzhen Guangdong 518109, China.