Tubular Power Wirewound Resistors
2 types winding methods with 2 terminals on caramic tubular, flat winding and wave winding. Flat winding for middle and high resistance values, wave winding middle and low values. By using special silicone and glaze coating to improve heatsink capacity and working time, glaze coating resistors can be used in extremly bad working environment.
1. Rated power range: 50W-10000W
2. Operating voltage range: <1.2kV
3. Rated resistance range: 1R-10KR
4. Resistance tolerance: ±2%, ±5%, ±10%
5. Dielectric strength: AC3KV 50Hz/5s
6. Fixed, tapped styles, or adjustable type are available
7. Special terminals are available for unusual applications
1. Load test
2. Equipment discharge
3. Automated control and inverter's energy loss brake.
Please download specification of Ceramic wirewound resistors for more details.
Contact: Tom Tan
Email: [email protected]
Add: 4-5F, Building 8, Jingxuan Industry Park, Huangbeiling, Longhua Street, Bao'an District, Shenzhen Guangdong 518109, China.